View Single Post
Old November 1, 2010, 12:20 PM   #19
thesheepdog

Quote:
You seem to be making a case that it is impossible to send people to jail. Since the US has the world's second largest prison population I will simply disagree. People go to prison all the time.
My point is; there are more people in prison that one can shake a stick at, and we have "human rights" organizations that come and try to help criminals by passing laws for them to be treated as babies-I know this because my brother is a deputy and ex corrections officer.

Prison doesn't help crime if you have criminals getting parol, flat screen Tv's and their phone call every day (probably calls to other gang members).

...Arm every citizen in crimeville and you'll have no more crime.

And my post never said anything about it being impossible for criminals to go to jail! I said prison doesn't fix crime; It just creates a quarantine house for it.
I over-heard a police officer's conversation the other day and he was saying that prison's don't have any room left for criminals. They're outsourcing to other locations now just to find vacancy for the BG's.

Page generated in 0.02439 seconds with 8 queries