View Single Post
Old July 21, 2009, 10:15 PM   #21
Bud Helms

jephthai, thanks for the vote of confidence. I do not deserve that much praise.

Gents, I fear this is going to be a "piling on" and hence of no learning value or any other useful purpose.

peluo1, it was not my purpose to insult you for personal satisfaction. But you must understand how insulting your video clips and cavalier attitude in this thread are to us.

The first line in the Forum Rules, by way of an introduction and statement of purpose is, "Welcome to The Firing Line, a virtual community dedicated to the discussion and advancement of responsible firearms ownership." That is our mission. We believe in having fun, but we never, ever, ever sacrifice safety for that end. Not ever. Not for a second. When it comes to firearms, you don't get a do-over when you send that bullet down range. It is very difficult for us to take you seriously after seeing those video clips.

We are also staunch defenders of your right to keep and bear arms if you so wish, but please consider another fun hobby. I fear firearms will be your undoing. Some people should just stay away from sharp objects and things that go boom. Nothing personal in this, just friendly serious advice. Please take it as such.

If you gentlemen would allow peluo1 the courtesy of a reply, I will then close this thread.

Thanks,

Bud

Page generated in 0.02390 seconds with 8 queries