View Single Post
Old July 22, 2005, 12:56 PM   #2
Sturmgewehr-58

I have a first production run S&W SWAT that I have been carrying for almost seven years. I have disassembled the knife and cleaned/lubricated it a few times.

Be sure to use the correct wrench size so you don't strip the screws, or it will be very difficult to disassemble next time. The screws on mine may be a different size than yours, so I can't give you the correct wrench size. Also, be careful not to lose the small parts. There is a very small ball bearing and spring that can be lost very easily. I use white lithium grease to lubricate. The trick is to not use too much, as grease and oil will attract lint and dirt, which kind of defeats the purpose of cleaning the knife.
Thus saith the Lord GOD; This is Jerusalem: I have set it in the midst of the nations and countries that are round about her. And she hath changed my judgments into wickedness more than the nations, and my statutes more than the countries that are round about her: for they have refused my judgments and my statutes, they have not walked in them.
Ezekiel 5:5-6

Page generated in 0.03373 seconds with 8 queries