Thread: GAME ON!!!
View Single Post
Old March 27, 2001, 11:45 AM   #4
George Hill
Staff Alumnus

I have 5 sons.

Cost? Not too bad... 169.99 for a good kit that includes a Piranha or Spyder Compact 2000 (Take the Piranha), CO2 tank, Hopper, Elbow, and Mask (A JT Cross Fire). Thats all you need. And if your in Utah - and you buy this kit from the store have in mind ( http://www.peglegpaintball.com ) they will give you a Gold Card which lets you onto the commercial fields for free. That alone can save you TONS of money - like 1,400 over the course of the year.

Be warned however - if you are thinking of trying paintball - if you are curiouse - then you best be prepared to get into it seriously. Its more addictive than Crack.
Who said this quote - Steinbeck? "Once a man has hunted another man and got the taste of it - nothing else will satisfy him." (or something like that)
It's very true. I've been playing every weekend lately and here I am Tuesday morning and I want to go play again so bad my teeth hurt.

Ive spend over 800 bucks on paintball in just the last 5 weeks. I have more to get too... my custom barrel and an HPA tank (about three times the price of a CO2 bottle). PB is very equipment entinsive dispite the "It's not the gun, its the shooter"... you can very easily be out gunned by simple little factors... But thats okay.

Page generated in 0.03096 seconds with 8 queries