View Single Post
Old December 1, 2000, 03:21 PM   #9
bronco61

Well Field-dressed, I'm not exactly sure how MANY ducks I shot. I DO remember the last one I got after you emptied your shotgun trying to get it. :-) Half the fun of having a hunting partner is giving each other a bad time afterward huh? By the way, please keep deer out of this conversation as I'm a bit sore about THAT subject and you'll put me in my place. ha!
BadMedicine, the high schools up here are a bit different than down south. Thats why I moved here to teach. Many schools have shooting teams with indoor shooting ranges inside the school!! Ours had one until 4 years ago when some Fed came in and proclaimed our range unsafe due to lead poisoning! Getting to have my little shotgun day was incredibly easy. I just said I wanted to have it and the principal just told me to get permission slips. The parents were REALLY happy. We will do it again in the spring.
Fieldd-dressed, lucky you to be out shooting moose while I'm stuck indoors all day! I guess the saying is true: "Do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life"

Page generated in 0.03623 seconds with 8 queries