View Single Post
Old December 2, 2009, 10:44 AM   #17
RonaldHQ

I asked him that too (about wife purchase). He said that would be a "straw deal". I know on the ATF Form 4473 that you must state that you are not buying the firearm for another individual. As lawyers & DAs say, "they could make hay with that". I also have a receipt with my name on it and that 20% restocking fee term listed too. It also has the serial # of the rifle.
Remember, this FFL Dealer is a transaction party only; I bought the rifle from an internet dealer and he has the money now.

Anyway, I want to do this the correct paperwork-way and not drawl any problems to my household.

I have read in other forums that some people do not want their fingerprints listed with FBI or government and I totally understand that and agree with that. The VAF Application states that "I want" my information (such as fingerprints) in their database forever. I do not care because the Army and DEA and Harris County and I am sure many others already have mine forever; and I am closer to dead in this world than alive, so I do not care about that part for myself.

Page generated in 0.05032 seconds with 8 queries