View Single Post
Old May 8, 2013, 11:42 AM   #106
snuffy

Lete "get er done!"

Mike, I think this is a great idea. Kind of a "pay it forward".

I don't sell cast boolits. Or ammo loaded with them. I sometimes trade something for them, but most times I just give them away.

I have 4 of Miha's excellent brass molds. 3 of them make hollowpoint boolits, the 4th makes a close copy of the H&G 45 #68 200 SWC.

1 is a 45 ACP 200 rn-hp., with 2 of the HP's round and penta point.

2 is a 44 mag 240gr. plain base [Lyman 640 nose profile] with all three HP designs, small hp, large hp and the penta point hp.

3 is the H&G #68 200 SWC design. This boolit is NOT a HP, but CAN BE very accurate.

4 is the monster "grand canyon" 700 grain gas check for the 500 S&W magnum. It's also available with 3 HP designs, they vary lighter than 700 grains when cast in HP. The pins can be turned around to cast a solid boolit that does indeed weigh 700 grains.

I also have multiple molds for 45 acp. 9mm, 357 mag, 30 cal rifle, 8mm mauser, light boolits in 30 cal. handgun. And 2 .22 cal rifle. One in 7mm too. As well as many round ball molds, 2 lee key drive slug molds, several 45 cal rifle molds, and some I've probably forgot to mention.

I would certainly be able to send anybody some of these, enough to load some in a load work-up, then enough as well for a full box. 100 boolits should do that for most applications.

I would only expect re-payment for the shipping to your address. If you would feel lead to trade something or reimburse for my time, that's up to you.

This is busy time around here. Spring is planting/garden time. I'm also basically lazy! But being retired, time is abundant. I also may already have some boolits already cast and ready to load. I could slip a box in a flat rate shipper, get it in the mail. What I'm saying is; don't expect them overnight.

They're going to get their butts kicked over there this election. How come people can't spell and use words correctly?

Page generated in 0.03252 seconds with 8 queries