View Single Post
Old February 26, 2013, 08:39 AM   #7
TunnelRat

A USP is a tank, no doubt. But I've never personally been a huge fan of the triggers on the USP series. They're shorter with a better reset than the P series and HK45, but not nearly as smooth. They're bigger and blockier than need to be to tell the truth.

But more importantly, I don't think an HK is worth two Glocks. The HK boys over at HKPro would stone me for saying so, but I just don't. Glocks are perfectly serviceable weapons. They might not work for some people, such as myself, but for the people they do work for they are damn hard to beat. You're not gaining anything with the USP other than maybe cocked and locked carry. You're not gaining capacity for sure. Plus you're trading a full size pistol and a carry pistol for a full size pistol. I know you say you carry full size pistols, but I would much rather carry a Glock 30 than a USP 45 full size. It's going to be way more comfortable at the loss of all of 2 rounds. To me keeping something I know I have no problem carrying as opposed to something I think I should be able to carry is an easy choice.

Anyway, your call.
Maintain situational awareness

Page generated in 0.03510 seconds with 8 queries