Thread: cold bore shot
View Single Post
Old November 2, 2009, 02:48 PM   #12
UniversalFrost

Saguaro Firearms

you wouldn't happen to be under the name of one of the gunshops here in Sierra Vista?

if so, I welcome aboard and make sure to PM me and i can shoot you links to more AZ specific gun boards.

also, you bedded and inletted the stock yet? you tried different scopes? you tried loctite on the base screws? you made sure you just are not flinching (serious, have someone else shoot the gun and see where it shoots compared to you).

also, like wild bill mentioned a dirty bore will shoot the same cold or warm (normally). when I sight in a deer rifle and I have a good zero I will clean it really well and then fire a few (3 or so) shots thru it to reverify zero then leave it uncleaned and take it deer hunting in that condition.

if you are in Sierra Vista, we could meet up at the range some time or if you want to shoot with a bunch of us that are local we have shoots on BLM land about once and month and many of us bring our full auto and other NFA toys and there have been several belt feds that show up. also plenty of room for 50's and .338 lapuas if you want to shoot past 1000 meters.

PM me if interested.

JOE

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati" (when all else fails play dead) -Red Green

Last edited by UniversalFrost; November 2, 2009 at 02:55 PM.

Page generated in 0.02838 seconds with 8 queries