View Single Post
Old May 16, 2017, 06:54 PM   #102
AK103K

Quote:
P.S. Can we do without the photograph of a black man as the criminal? Why inject race into the discussion? In a couple of "interactions" in my time as a deputy sheriff, the bad boys were definitely white. And in a whole bunch of wars, the only black people on the battlefield were Americans.
I know its a little late here, but I somehow missed it way back then, and just now saw it, and wanted to address it.

There was no intention of "interjecting race" here, that target simply happened to come up in the queue that day I was shooting my MAC. Its the only colored target in the mix of about 6 or 7 targets I normally use. All the rest are "white". I suppose by this line of thinking, Im being racist towards them, as I shoot more of them. Women too, among other things.

The only thing drawing the response in question is the gun pointed at me as its the identifier of a threat. They offer the very same targets with no gun, a badge, or something else non-threatening. You dont see those targets here, because I didnt shoot them.

Seems someone always wants to make something completely innocent, into something political and/or controversial.

Just for the record, all I see there is a man with a gun in a threatening manner, and a "shoot", as opposed to a "no shoot" target. Just like all the rest. I'm a non-discriminatory, EOTE shooter. Just wanted to clear that up.

Page generated in 0.03973 seconds with 8 queries