View Single Post
Old September 8, 2012, 07:03 AM   #16
BGutzman

Quote:
Posters don't want to base their opinions on facts. They would rather make it up as they go along. Why let the truth get in the way of their opinions.
I did research from your own government sources and your own news papers and presented a report on this in college... I guess facts are only what you say they are.... I will dig through my files and post it if I can find it... In any case there plenty of media clips of the Bobbies getting the beat down. Its not that Im claiming carrying a gun is a 100% proof against this happening to an officer. What I do claim is a legally used gun in the face of a BG can equalize the disparity in physical force...

The UK Im sure has laws saying you can defend yourself but exactly how are the elderly and the very young suppose to do that? When guns are almost 100% banned how do these groups protect themselves in a nation such as the UK... hope and prayer? foul language? No disrespect but I see no reasonable means for the average person to defend themselves...

Last edited by BGutzman; September 8, 2012 at 07:20 AM.

Page generated in 0.03240 seconds with 8 queries