View Single Post
Old February 16, 2007, 10:00 AM   #9
Geohff

What if? That's a big question to consider. What if something bad happened to him? It did not so he in hind site did the right thing in the cosmic scheam of things. Some other what if's to consider. What if his act kept this bad-guy from coming back and killing this lady? What if this civic minded person got home, woke the next morning and read about that killing, knowing he could have done something?

I say good job! You seemed to have used good judgement from the moment you made the choice to take that turn. Had you been armed I would consider your act less brave, but you were not motivated by gun bravado but by civic duty. Had it got hairy no shame in fleeing then but as long as you had a feeling of control you stuck with it.

Sadly I fear for you the hard part was not the choices you made that night but what you will now have to face. Lost time from work - for court, fear of a "nut" bent on revenge, those who would call you and your choice stupid.

I say we all share the civic duty this guy showed, using common sense and sound judgement we can make a diffrence.

I hope his family, friends and co-workers support him now after what is and not bash him for what if's.

Page generated in 0.02820 seconds with 8 queries