View Single Post
Old November 4, 2013, 05:00 PM   #59
obiwan1

Your Shield is as good a choice as any others. Now just figure out how to carry it. OWB, IWB, pocket, ankle, groin.....

As I was reading the thread, I was going to suggest that you buy GOOD holster/belt for the CZ. Over MANY years of carrying, I find it just as easy to carry any duty sized or compact sized auto. I currently carry a H&K P2000 with no issues at all. Once you get into the sub compact/pocket guns, you expand the possibilities of how to carry, but with some negative impact on performance. I carried a PPK .380 for well over 20 years. I learned to live with its issues (and there ARE issues). Most of the time in a Brooks Brother's environment it was pocket carry (with a Rybka pocket holster). Casual time with a decent IWB holster. When belt carrying OWB, it's just as easy to hide a 1911 or Browning P35 (again - with GOOD belt/holster). This was the '60s, '70s, '80s and up until mid '90s. Now there are dozens of choices all of which are excellent.

Bottom line - your Shield is fine. It will complement the CZ very nicely. You may just find that the CZ is for you and the Shield will be for wifey. Whatever.... just train with what you chose to carry.

Page generated in 0.03373 seconds with 8 queries