View Single Post
Old July 15, 2013, 04:20 PM   #15
Erno86

That guy...sweeping everybody with that shoulder rig at the range, sounds like another "Lord of the Range" type --- that thinks he's in command of the range --- with all the range safety rules being flown out the window, besides "HIS" own version of the range safety rules.

Being swept by a gun is bad doo-doo, even if the gun is holstered. If I saw that gun-sweeping yahoo, I'd be running for cover too!!!

I would safely maneuver myself over to the offending chap, and politely tell him, that he's been sweeping everybody within eyesight at the range. If the bloke continues with the offending manner...go tell the RSO {range safety officer}, with the hope of the RSO, sending the wayward chap home for the day.

Even though it's rare...you can have a hot barreled cook-off with a loaded gun. If the bloke has a wooden stick stuck in the holster, it could possibly cock the hammer with the trigger and let the hammer fall; when he shoves the gun back in the holster

--- George Orwell

Last edited by Erno86; July 15, 2013 at 04:29 PM.

Page generated in 0.02540 seconds with 8 queries