View Single Post
Old February 11, 2013, 10:51 PM   #36
DATL

I am all about Beretta, and love my 92fs. However, I didn't really take up with the Nano. I own a MK9, and have shot a PM9 some. I tried not to be biased when I handled the CM9 and Nano together. Nevertheless, I liked the feel of the CM9 best. I was interested in the shield, PPS, CM9, or Nano because my MK9 is a heavy little gun. But it's looks sure do complement the 92fs!

In reference to the reliability of the CM9- a friend of mine got his PM9 shortly after I got my MK9. We have done a good bit of shooting together since 2007 or so, and neither of us have had any problems. For a while I used the slide catch to chamber the first round of the clip because it was very tight. I have met a few different PM9/CM9 owners at ranges here in GA and they haven't said anything bad.

There use to be a youtube video of some asian kid talking about how his PM9 or CW9 frame would start cracking or something. I couldn't find it recently. I wonder if that's where all the talk came from. I told my buddy with the PM9 about it years ago, and he was like "oh well... we'll see". Well, we haven't seen anything yet....

Page generated in 0.02582 seconds with 8 queries