View Single Post
Old July 28, 2009, 05:32 PM   #1
priler

the truth of militec-1

there have been many people that swear all up and down in favor of militec-1 as the best lube and/or clp on the face of the planet.you can also find on some post in forums and even web sites,horror stories of how the people in charge of procurement for our military do not want to give the best product to our fighting men and women and how there is some kind of cover up. in other words,some kind of conspiracy.

you will also find people that have used militec-1 in the "sand box" that swear by the product and proud family members who have shipped the product to them in order for them to have the best to work with.

is there any real truth to this in how the product performs? is there any truth that the people in charge don't want them using this because of any nefarious reasons?

i though about the best way to answer this and realised that there are two ways.i either give a technical explanation on my own as to why all of this simply is not true and offer an explanation of what the product can and can not do based on what i know...or....find some official explanation and,hopefully,drastically reduce any hearsay and/or opinion.

i've decided on the latter for the most part,so without any further explanation on my part,here is a link explaning and shedding alot of light on the relationship between militec-1,the company who produces it and the DOD(department of defence) and decisions on giving it a stock number.

here:gao.gov/new.items/d09735r.pdf

for anyone that really wants to know the TRUTH on this issue AND shed some light on how militec-1 actually works,please take the time to read it all as it is worthwhile and keep in mind that some,but not all, is in the need for something that works well with,but not limited to,the m16 family of weapons.

i will give my further opinion depending on how this thread goes.

Page generated in 0.03697 seconds with 8 queries