View Single Post
Old January 13, 2006, 01:06 PM   #75
Harley Quinn

Kind of funny really

Both the tech and the sight are good for you.

I was one of the first if not the first to get my service revolver set up with a 'night sight', this was back in the early 70's. It was great for night shooting.

I worked mostly night shifts and really liked the idea had my model 15-3 worked on by a guy who was doing it and I really liked it. Boy you can't believe the controversy I was in with guy's who said I have been doing it for 11 years and blah blah blah you don't need it. Wrong.

Both are good the tech and the sight, back then it was just on the gun only the shooter could see it front and rear glowed, one white the other red.

With the new tech it is even better, pretty pricy but if I was carring and was active LEO. I would definitly have one of these laser dudes on my shooter you could count on it.

I have a friend who just recently had one put on his shooter (he is active LEO), we will be going to the range soon and I will shoot his and see how it is (Glock 22).

Take it easy, it is just a matter of life and death (yours) no biggie . I believe it is a real step in the right direction for accuracy for the guy who does not and will not train. So he will shoot better. That's good..

HQ

Page generated in 0.04362 seconds with 8 queries