View Single Post
Old April 21, 2011, 10:45 AM   #39
threegun

Quote:
To suggest that the person facing this mob was in 'good shape' is totally incorrect.
The shortest book in the world is filled with the names of "young gang bangers" who climbed over the bodies of their dead buddies to overwhelm the source of fire.

Now I certainly have seen many many video's of folks running away at the mere sound of gunfire.

Quote:
Some of you guys need to stop watching so many rambo movies. 25 to one armed or not, good luck with that; oh and it won't be like in the movies. It is hard to shoot with a face full of some fools blood and meat.
Mnero, Again another thread with you making presumptions of us.

So you call us Rambo's for having a bit of understanding of what we are facing. Perhaps you should watch some "actual footage" of similar events so that you can make a better decision on whether to resist or comply.

I wouldn't expect our soldiers to retreat in the face of death just as I don't expect our cowardly gang members to attack in the face of death.

In most cases simply having a gun increases your odds of success. A 5 shot 38 special would be sufficient in most cases. I submit that the available evidence tends to support my position.

Page generated in 0.02670 seconds with 8 queries