View Single Post
Old June 16, 2009, 03:04 PM   #27
Sixer

It's sooooo easy to sit here at a keyboard and tell you the "proper" behavior to display when in this situation. It's a WHOLE different story when you actually have thugs in your driveway breaking into your vehicle and damaging your property.... Let alone the peace of mind they are taking from you and your mother.

If it was ME (this is not a suggestion) I would not be hiding in my house while someone is on MY property stealing or vandalising. That is PLENTY enough reason for me to confront the threat and deal with it. I'm not saying I'm going to go out "guns blazin" but I will be well armed. You can only stand by and watch this happen for so long. The cops aren't doing their job and you evidently cannot count on them to resolve your problem.

You can't go looking for trouble, but if trouble comes looking for you... then you might as well be prepared. I live in MO where the Castle Doctrine applys to your property as well as your home. My house, my property, my family = fair game.

That's not chest beating or blood thirsty... the last thing I would want to do is take anothers life... that's just how it is, nothing illegal or outrageous about it.

-There is no theory of evolution... Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

Page generated in 0.02471 seconds with 8 queries