View Single Post
Old March 16, 2013, 12:24 AM   #11
weblance

I have 2 Bersa Thunder pistols... 380 and 22. They are great pistols. They could charge $100 more than I paid, and they would still be a great deal. The 22 is unique in that its one of the few 22 pistols that actually has a steel slide. They are well made, and economical. Many people choose them as a first pistol, and thats with good reason. You will hear some stories about problems, but thats going to happen with any gun manufacturer. I have had no issues, only excellent performance. The 22 has a reputation for being a little ammo picky, Mine has been perfect with MiniMags, and Blazers. The 380 will digest anything except maybe steel cased ammo. The Bersa Thunder Deluxe magazine(Deluxe model is discontinued)is a 9 shot magazine, and works in the 7shot Bersa Thunder. If you can find that Magazine, it makes the Thunder 9+1. There also is a Bersa Thunder Plus, Its a different frame, and is a double stack. 15+1 and looks very similar to the standard Bersa Thunder.

You will always hear some people say the Bersas are crap. I heard many good comments, so I decided to see for myself. I have been very happy with my Bersas. I think they are one of the really great values in the pistol market. The only complaint I have is cosmetic. The finish on my black 380 is a little blotchy, not bad, not perfect. It certainly doesnt effect the function one bit. My nickel 22 is beautiful. I wish I would have bought my 380 in nickel.

Page generated in 0.03154 seconds with 8 queries