Thread: Remington Steal
View Single Post
Old March 13, 2013, 04:48 PM   #2
tAKticool

I tried to contact them...

THREE TIMES since Christmastime to talk about the Remington Steal package...Basically I have a new 870 Tactical that I've installed a full and complete Magpul package on it... I wanted it to be upgraded w/ the 870P and Scattergun Technologies/Wilson Combat parts (i.e. carrier latch spring, extractor, oversized safety, magazine spring & follower, etc.) and parkerized... but as its brand new I did not want them to throw out my new Magpul stock and forend nor did I need some of the new parts (Like trigger group/assembly and lifter etc.) So I wanted to see if they would do that above stuff (Which should really cost a lot or at least a BIT less than their price but I would have paid it full anyway.)

Would not return 3 phone messages NOR 3 emails. Obviously they could care less because they must have heard from HK that I suck so they hate me.

I was ORIGINALLY going to get it to a fairly well known 870 upgrading company whos owner posts often on the forums you should have seen the email I got, apparently I typed too much and asked too many questions regarding the process of upgrading and sending it to the company, I got suddenly told after my 2nd email (I have absolutely no interest in doing your gun, try someone else.) If it wasn't absolutely hilarious to me I would have been offended but sometimes you just gotta laugh.

Page generated in 0.02207 seconds with 8 queries