View Single Post
Old April 13, 2008, 09:29 PM   #9
Boris Bush

Best thing I can think of is to do a play by play of everyone you see and everycar you walkby. cars: color, windows, is anyone sitting in it, if there is what are they doing vans with no windows in doors or curtains in windows, walk a few cars over to go around. Looking for a criminal is a bad idea. Look at everyone. Look at their pants, shirt, shoes, hands, face, hat, gender, eyes, way they walk and their level of alertness. Do a play by play like them guys on the glow box when football is on.

If you live in an area where alot of people carry you will spot gun totin' fools left and right and I point out every single one I see to my wife and tell her what (S)he is carrying.

I try not dressing like that guy that carries. No 5.11 pants or fishing or photographer vests or tactical boots.

Try not looking for the criminals, you will not find them. Just beware of your surroundings and worry less about thugs or ganstas or whitetrash. If you constantly label such people as criminals then just think what they might think of you.

The job I have has people from all walks of life, ghetto, country, goth, punk, preppy, trailer trash, and you will see all of us after work talking, getting along, hanging out and 98% of us have a permit to carry while mingling with civilians, and carry when we do. Just be careful of who you prejudge, you just may be putting your attention needlessly in the wrong place.
Assess the total picture and take it from there.

Page generated in 0.02597 seconds with 8 queries