View Single Post
Old August 11, 2000, 03:48 PM   #3
JeanC

Thank you Joey, I had started to peruse the SASS Wire earlier today, but I wasn't sure about non-SASS members posting. I'll get set up there right away. Looks like a lively place

I'm going to my first shoot tomorrow. I've only shot once in a group of folks I've never met before, as I tend to be a bit shy (make that extremely shy) and am a bit nervous about it. But I did okay before, so I think I should be okay tomorrow. But I do like playing dressup (I've been going to science fiction conventions for years), so that should make things a bit more relaxed. I've thrown together an outfit that pretty much looks period (tho not totally) out of my closet, costume box and Goodwill, so I can at least look the part. Hubby made me a belt and holster out of leather, so I don't have to use the web belt and nylon holster we had.

I have only fired a shotgun once, I wasn't real sure I ever wanted to fire another one. But we are slowly working up to it. I don't have problems with hubby's .303 Enfield and he says the shotgun we would be looking at isn't much worse.

Page generated in 0.03730 seconds with 8 queries