View Single Post
Old January 28, 2013, 02:34 AM   #3
Dragline45

Cant go wrong with either. The Glock has the better track record since it's been around longer, but the SR series pistols have proven themselves in the years they have been out. I own an SR9C and have about 1000 rounds through mine with zero failures of any kind. The SR9C has a better trigger than the Glock, but that's not to say Glock's have bad triggers. It really should come down to if you prefer an external saftey or not, and how it fits your hand. The Glock grip angle is a love it or hate it type of thing. Some swear by it and say it fits them like a glove, others like myself find it awkward and hard to get used to. The SR9C and even the full size SR9 has a thinner grip than any Glock, to me this is important because the hardest part of a handgun to conceal is the grip when carrying IWB. Although some with larger hands might prefer the thicker Glock grip. As far as accuracy I would say both are about equal. I do not currently own a Glock but I have fired hundreds of rounds through Glock 19's, 17's and 26's. Like I said you cant really go wrong with either.

Last edited by Dragline45; January 28, 2013 at 02:42 AM.

Page generated in 0.02250 seconds with 8 queries