View Single Post
Old January 18, 2013, 12:03 AM   #1
LRChops

REMINGTON Corp. FEEDBACK

I own a Remington Police 870 that I purchased brand new approximately 17 years ago. This was the model with the factory ghost ring sights (bladed front sight and reciever mounted ghost ring). It was my duty shotgun for over a decade. I was at the range last week doing night quals and had a failure to feed for the first time. Turns out the upper reciever rail inside the ejection port broke rendering the shotgun inoperable.

My Rangemaster who is a certified Remington armorer looked at it and told me he could not repair the rail because it is a part of the machined reciever. HE also told me Remington would probably never repair the shotgun due to the age and no reciept.

I called Remington the next day. Got a Tech on the phone right away, explained the issue, and this is what I was told:

"Send us the shotgun and we will take care of it. Three week turnaround. NO CHARGE."

Never asked for receipt, never asked the age of the gun, only asked for serial number and my e-mail. Remington immediately e-mailed me all the docs I needed for shipping and I was off the phone in less than 5 minutes!

NOW THAT IS GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. NO QUESTIONS ASKED, NO ATTITUDE, NO NONESENSE!!!!!!!

Cudos to Remington!

Page generated in 0.02755 seconds with 8 queries