View Single Post
Old November 12, 2012, 05:48 PM   #19
Baba Louie

Quote:
gotta get in on this one before it gets outta hand!
Then please don't let it get outta hand. I think I'd really like to know the darned things capability or limitations from a member here who has one and knows it and is willing to share objective facts, not generalizations or a subjective "mine is best" (always a pet peeve).

IIRC, Pfletch has put down a hog with it, so he's got that going for him. But self defense against someone using lethal force against you isn't quite the same... maybe (like I'd know... maybe said porker was coming at him w/ tusks snapping... dunno).

I just want to know what it can do with the myriad of rounds available to it, not that I'm going to rush out and buy one. Altho the freak factor is high with this one and it is made by a company I do respect... so the possibilty exists. Probability factor is low without supporting anecdotal data, so sell me Pfletch.

Or not.

X-Frame stretched out... right? But no .460 or .454 through it...
A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington, January 8, 1790, First State of the Union Address

Page generated in 0.03349 seconds with 8 queries