View Single Post
Old November 26, 2007, 08:18 AM   #37
Tanzer

Quote:
Quote:
Negotiate! Tell him his choice in life is wrong.
Pretty sure he was just kidding.

Quote:
I would shoot him in his crotch (hopefully taking out his pelvic bone support) so he drops to the floor. Jump the counter etc, get on top of him kicking his gun away.
Very unrealistic.
Quote:
What are the chances of this happening in the real world?? Does reality matter at all? Here is a fact for you all to consider. More lives would be saved by drinking skim milk than whole milk or eating one less meal of red meat a week that carrying a gun. I carry most of the time and like to carry but really some of thes scenarios are just plain silly. I dont preplan my days events.
You are 99.7% correct. In the grand scheme of things, I agree. But, and this is a BIG BUTT ()(), Whenever something major happens, we always say; "Wow, never thought that could happen". A local Jewelry store up here was "attemptedly" robbed, and the BG caught 4-5 center mass (didn't live to tell his sob-story). Everyone in town thought; "Wow, never thought it could happen".
Notice if you will; We "reasonable folk" debate this kind of thing, BG's do not. They plan, and may even debate whether they should or shouldn't do it, but I'd lay odds that less than 10% wrestle with the morality of it. THERE is the big difference. I could be wrong on that because I've never entertained the thought of robbery - armed or not, so my 10% deal is a guess (guy needs to pay for Grandma's operation etc), but I doubt I'm far off.

Page generated in 0.03588 seconds with 8 queries