View Single Post
Old August 27, 2009, 12:23 PM   #120
fprefect

Carry

Although I firmly believe an individual has the right to carry if no laws are being broken, I also believe Kayla makes some very important points. If you are bringing a deadly weapon onto another's property and into their home, they should be notified in advance and of course have the right to say no.

It then becomes your choice whether or not you wish to enter the person's home without your carry should they object. If you feel unsafe leaving your weapon locked in your car while visiting this person, you should probably stay home.

Not everyone is going to share your views on carrying a concealed weapon and for that matter in many situations your views may be in the minority, and you really have little choice but to accept that fact and respect the views of the homeowner your are visiting. By putting your right to carry above the values of a friendship, I would suggest you may need to take a serious look at your priorities.

F. Prefect

Last edited by fprefect; August 27, 2009 at 12:38 PM.

Page generated in 0.02220 seconds with 8 queries