View Single Post
Old December 23, 2018, 06:04 PM   #6
HiBC

[QUOTETechnically,the bullet never "rises" But the upslope of the bore axis tosses the bullet up through the line of sight,and they cross twice.Once at the approx. 25 to 40 yd place,then for a while the bullet is above the line of sight. This is described as "mid range trajectory" You will see that term again. The bullet reaches a max midrange trajectory,then gravity begins to pull it down. The bullet crosses the line of sight again.That is your sighted in range. Beyond that,the bullet path will be below the line of sight as it accelerates toward earth.][/QUOTE]

There is what I wrote.You might read it again. I think semantics arguments are an annoying waste of time. I stand by "The bullet does not rise" above the line of the bore. If I had said "The bullet rises" I would have had critics,too.And they would have been correct.

1) The context of my explaination explains the "upslope of the bore tosses the bullet up through the line of sight....etc" What humanly possible more do you want?

2) We agree. Your argument restated ,in different words,exactly what I explained.

Page generated in 0.06546 seconds with 8 queries