View Single Post
Old July 20, 2014, 03:27 PM   #5
tahunua001

franken... only you could make a life long hunter go vegan
makes me glad I live in the north west. no mad cow, worms(asside from trich.) or other garbage to worry about. we did have isolated outbreaks of blue tongue over in MT where I grew up and had to wipe out entire herds of what little white tails we had(mostly muleys over there), but supposedly blue tongue is non-communicable to humans but I still wouldn't risk it myself.

last fall my little brother shot a deer with a gigantic puss sack inside the chest cavity, accidentally nicked it when trying to get the tenderloins out... I almost wanted to throw it away after that... not sure what caused it, likely a 22 from a poacher/Indian that proved non fatal and the sack formed around it.

I don't know what happened to our fisheries but all of the trout that have been transplanted in the local lakes in the last year have had serious issues, deformed gills and tumor like growths all over their bodies... I have yet to find anyone that's actually risked eating them... I've been using them as yellow jacket bait.

Page generated in 0.02245 seconds with 8 queries