View Single Post
Old November 1, 2013, 02:43 PM   #30
Pond, James Pond

Quote:
You don't fire at your target in a crowd of people for fear of missing your target and hitting a bystander.
It may not happen as often, but I still think it is a legitimate consideration: rule 4 "Be aware of your target and what lies behind it" and all that.

To put this into perspective, I wouldn't want to be behind the targeted individual anymore than I'd like being beside them....

Going back to what some have said about 124gr... I have about 300 of those and could put some through the gun too. I think I will shoot all 30 remaining subsonics. It is all I have. If it cycles well, and is accurate as well as controllable, I can go back and buy some more. If the 124grs perform as well, I can also consider those as I will always have more of them available to me.

If penetration with FMJ really is not that big a worry with 9mm, then perhaps I should stop over analysing as the bullet choice part of the equation has been done for me...

Page generated in 0.02326 seconds with 8 queries