View Single Post
Old April 16, 2009, 08:51 AM   #1
johnwilliamson062

Flipped flag for distress.

I am sure many of the people at the Columbus Tea Party saw the US flag that was flipped indicating distress.
As a partner in a small business that primarily services other small businesses I was struck by the image. Many of my clients are being forced to lay off employees. Sometimes they only have one or two employees that are nearly family, but with revenue down 50% or more and their reserves decimated by the stock market failures they have little choice. NONE of the small business owners I have talked to are receiving or expecting ANY help from this bailout/stimulus.

Doesn't this warrant a distress call?

If you own a small business and don't like the way the government is going consider flipping your flag. If you do not have brick and mortar location get a magnetic flag and put it on your work truck. Use this symbol to let people know that your business is suffering b/c of government policies. That if the government continues as it is, small businesses, the foundation of our communities, will not continue as normal.

ANd if you agree, pass the word by mouth. Not everyone is well enough informed to come here for all the news

Page generated in 0.02645 seconds with 8 queries