View Single Post
Old April 18, 1999, 11:01 AM   #1
Rich Lucibella
Staff

I guess most of you know that Kevin McClung is my favorite knifemaker. (He's also a fair teacher, advisor, gunsmith and friend ).

Some time ago I purchased a one of a kind Mad Dog short sword at auction...it was dubbed "The Warlord" by The Creator. As the work was still in progress when I purchased it, I took the liberty of faxing my hand print to Mr. Dog. One day later, he called to inform me that my hands are somewhat mutated in size and proportion. (Seeing as they're my hands, I have always been vaguely aware of this fact.)

Kevin suggested that I come out to the Mad Dog shop to have the two handed grip custom fitted. An opportunity like this doesn't present itself more than once in a lifetime; so off I went, Moderator Mykl in tow.

Well, I told you all that to tell you this: If interested in graphics of the process, kindly proceed to www.thefiringline.com/gif/WarLord1.html

If interested in the Mad Dog line of edged weapons and other implements of destruction, kindly proceed to www.mdenterprise.com/ .

Thanks Mr. Dog!
Rich

[Note: This message has been edited by Rich Lucibella]

Page generated in 0.03692 seconds with 8 queries