View Single Post
Old August 11, 2021, 11:50 AM   #16
Carl the Floor Walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulebuk Mojo View Post
That's a fair price, once in awhile you'll see them for around $550 on sale. But that's been a couple years now.
Once you shoot an LCR you'll never own another revolver again

Finest trigger out of the box ever produce. (except for the .22 versions)

I've own two of them, the original .38 when it first came out and then later the little blaster in .357.

The Ruger LCR is what Michelangelo was to the Sistine Chapel.
Many are called but few are chosen as they say

Except for 22's? I agree, the 22. cal LCR is a stronger trigger but Still a great trigger. In fact as far as 22.cal's go, MY ALL TIME FAVORITE is the LCR22 DAO. Has turned out to not only be fun, but a truly awesome Trainer/Practice/Plinker. Thank Gosh I have one. It has really keep my point and shoot skills honed since the shortage.
One is interesting is that will all the fads and gimmicks on the market now the LCR snubbie is still so Popular. I love to shoot the 22.cal. At the end of standard drills we love to take a bunch of Clay's and set out the the 50 yd Bern and just sit back and have some good ole fun.
I recently acquired another Micro 9mm which I will be trading. (Do not like it as much as the one's I own) I have been thinking of what to trade for and yep, I think another LCR is in the future. 22.cal 3" LCRX or a 327 to go along with my 9mm LCR.

Last edited by Carl the Floor Walker; August 11, 2021 at 12:00 PM.

Page generated in 0.03506 seconds with 8 queries