View Single Post
Old May 20, 2013, 04:50 PM   #40
steveNChunter

I have the Center-point 4-16x40 with lighted reticle and adjustable parallax. I had it on my 6mm remington for awhile before upgrading to a Burris. The center-point now resides on my 10/22 and has done an adequate job on both rifles but I believe it is better suited to the 10/22. I wanted an adjustable parallax on my 10/22 and the center point is one of the cheapset scopes out there with that feature. It is however very large and heavy, as others have said, and a little blurry at high magnification at closer range. But its a great scope to put on a rimfire that you dont want to sink a bunch of money into.

I'll also add that I have the 3-9x40 Bushnell Banner that Wal-Mart sells right beside the center-point. The Bushnell is a little brighter and clearer, and smaller and lighter, than the center-point. If you don't have to have adjustable parallax or 16x magnification I recommend the Bushnell. It also has a better illuminated reticle IMO than the center-point. The center section of the crosshairs is all that lights up on the Bushnell, and it has very thin lines, whereas the entire crosshairs light up thick and bold on the center-point, making what your looking at look even darker in contrast.

Last edited by steveNChunter; May 20, 2013 at 04:55 PM.

Page generated in 0.02066 seconds with 8 queries