View Single Post
Old February 9, 2009, 04:41 PM   #33
MatBananas717

First of all, I'm not sure where the hostility came from. I just wanted to make sure you understood that the guns I posted are ones used by specific actors, as opposed to what we call "general" images. Your post just left me confused about this, so I figured I should help out if you misunderstood my intentions in starting the thread.

Quote:
I also hate to break it to you, but a lot of the pics you posted are just stock pics from the same website. Unless someone is going to checkk serial numbers there is no way of knowing they are the same ones and not just similar models.
We use some of them as stock pictures now, but I can assure you that my guy is a professional armorer and that he knows the same armorers who worked on these movies, which is why he's able to take pictures. I am not sure I follow your point.

Quote:
If you do not want others to participate in your thread maybe you should just post it and then request it be closed.
I don't understand your problem. I am just clarifying something because I wasn't sure if you misunderstood me or not. Chill out. You sound like you hate life.

Page generated in 0.04502 seconds with 8 queries