View Single Post
Old February 25, 2012, 11:26 AM   #41
Tactical Jackalope

I have a lot of mixed feelings with all these responses. I just want to heal up with whatever time it takes and use my dominant hand again. I know I'll pick back up where I left off. Just really anxious. Hope I'm above 85% back to normal. My failed horrendously with my left.

Another thing I've sadly decided...

I'M NOT GOING TO CARRY MY GUN!

I tried my right. Hurts like hell. Still freshly broken and not happening. Every jerk shifts the bone. Same with when I shift the gears in my stang. Same concept. If my life depended on it. I can. However it doesn't. So why would I prolong this injury and even risk further damage because I have too much pride to want to drive my awesome car and shoot with my ring finger. I know what's best for me there..

Left handed shooting. I'm horrible. See the pics.

As for not carrying. I can't. No lefty holsters..and can't even draw the sucker out with my left fast enough to be comfortable. Not remotely the same. So I'll pass on the idea of carrying for a while and risk being a liberal sheep for as long as I'm healed.

SA 1911 - XD45 - G21sf - RIA 1911 - G22 - G27 - Hk USP 40 - SIG P226 E2 - PX4 Storm - Browning High-Power - S&W M19-3 - CZ-82 - S&W 642 - Remington 870

Page generated in 0.02353 seconds with 8 queries