View Single Post
Old April 30, 2002, 04:07 PM   #15
Alex Johnson

My first muzzeloader was a CVA inline, than the bug really bit me.

And what's this:

"They only allow some people to hunt in a season where they do not belong"

Seems to me this country was founded on the belief that all of us are created equal. Are you saying that muzzleloading hunters should only be allowd in the field if they choose to use a sidelock? If you are that sounds an awful lot like some gun control measures I've seen. If you see someone in the woods that is doing something wrong point it out to them, or at the very least report their inappropriate behavior. Gunowners in this country have enough problems with anti-gun types without throwing accusations and control measures against fellow shooters, whatever they prefer to shoot with. One other thing, If you pick up an issue of Muzzleblasts the official magazine of the NMLRA you'll notice a lot of the hunters the magazine features are using inlines, I don't think these people represent a bad portion of the muzzleloading fraternity.
I thoroughly disapprove of duels. I consider them unwise and I know they are dangerous. Also, sinful. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet retired spot and kill him.
- Mark Twain

Page generated in 0.03378 seconds with 8 queries