View Single Post
Old January 4, 2014, 06:56 AM   #30
Compromise

double up!

Its not nearly as cold in mo as up there.. however, Something I do, is get 2 or 3 pairs of the cheaper gloves i think they are nylon.

Anyhow put one pair on like normal, and layer 1 or 2 other pairs over that with the finger tips cut out. it will keep the majority of your hand warm and your finger tips will be covered with a single layer but youll still be able to bend each joint.

also, get a cozy scarf, wrap it up around your head and tie it under neath your neck. put your ball cap over it and your head gear on over that. The scarf will help keep the wind from biting the head so hard, and it's not too thick that you can't still wear head gear for the sound. The hat will help keep it in place. If you do it right it will actually HELP you in a training since, because you can wear it so that it's in your peripheal vision, therefor blocking your peripheal view which is a great training tool.

obviously still wear layers under your coat, and a scarf around your neck. youll feel like a stuffed animal... but everything is still thin enough for movement... but thick enough or covered enough to block some of the wind and cold.

I worked outside for 2 years in all types of weather for 15 hours a day and i was pregnant for 6 months of it, even during the winter and this is what I did to stay warm but still have the movement I needed. Youll look silly as hell.. but you won't be nearly as cold and your shot will go back to normal.

Page generated in 0.02446 seconds with 8 queries