View Single Post
Old November 22, 2013, 09:40 AM   #1
FoxFirearms

W & C Scott & Son Trap / Skeet Shotgun

Hi all. I have a W & C Scott & Son single barrel shotgun, serial 101036 (on the receiver, barrel and forend), but I can't seem to find it anywhere. There is no model name or number. It has a 20" ribbed barrel with a very large, odd-looking, Lyman Cutts choke on the end, which is 7", making the overall length of the barrel 27". I'm guessing this shotgun had another barrel at one time, and this is a field barrel. It has a straight stock with an outline to make it appear as though it has an adjustable cheek rest (I can't tell if that's original or someone did it for appearance). It only has a single firing pin, so there's no over/under barrel for it. One side of the barrel has the W&C Scott information and the other side says The H&D Folsom Arms Co New York.

First and foremost, any information about this shotgun would be GREATLY appreciated. Second, I would like to get an appropriate trap barrel for it. Does anyone know where I could get either a W&C Scott barrel or after-market barrel for this shotgun.

Thank you in advance for any help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WCscott1.jpg (9.9 KB, 41 views)
File Type: jpg WCscott7.jpg (35.0 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg WCscott9.jpg (12.8 KB, 31 views)

Page generated in 0.03959 seconds with 9 queries