View Single Post
Old November 2, 2012, 09:06 PM   #3
Tactical Jackalope

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigcurious View Post
I personally don't like they way stippling looks in general. However, within the realm of how stippling can come out, I'd say it looks good. You'll have to update us with the utility of the stippling the underside of the trigger guard. It seems like a good place for some extra texture.
Yeah. I never liked it much either. Until I was shooting in the rain. Wasn't like some major epiphany. It's not a need. But why not? So I tried it out on a Glock of mine lol. Yeah...I put it on the three places I felt I'd need/like it. Feels great. Can't wait to shoot it. On the left side, my thumb goes there when I shoot. On the right. My finger when it's off the trigger of course, we know what's happening there.

I recall seeing a few stippling jobs on this forum.

SIG Sauer 1911 XO - Custom Springfield MilSpec 1911 - Colt Gold Cup Trophy Model 1911 - Colt 70 Series 1911 - SIG Sauer P226 E2 - Browning High-Power - Walther PPQ - Glock 17 - Glock 34 - Glock 19 - Glock 21SF - Glock 22 - S&W Model 19 - H&k USP 40 - Remington Magnum 870 - Rock River AR-15 & Getting myself back in LE soon enough..Miss it.

Page generated in 0.04474 seconds with 8 queries