View Single Post
Old January 6, 2008, 02:16 AM   #6
rppearso

I would agree Ken is great, I bought my PTR-91 from Ken and its awsome (im wondering if it would be possible to machine it into a gas piston rifle), im guessing that colt is going to drop the ball on the 1020 at the february shot show, so Ken could you google the LWRC M6A1 which I think will be my alternative to the 1020 (I think you will be plesently surprised when you see it) when colt drops the ball, its listed at 1800$ but im hoping you could get it for 1400 - 1600 would be sweet. Also im really interested in a semi auto .5 cal before they are all banned I saw the AS50 from accuracy international but dont know what they cost, I know I cant even come close to affording the 7200$ for a barret M82 and am hoping that there is a nice semi auto .5 cal out there for around 3000 to 4000 if not I might just keep saving my money for the barret since that would be a dream to own next to having my own plane. BTW how much do match grade AP rounds cost for the .5 cal? How many times can you reload .5 brass before the brass is too stressed and how much does an AP slug cost, also once the .5 is banned would the ammo be impossible to get? So many cool guns to buy so little time (and money lol)

Page generated in 0.03098 seconds with 8 queries