Thread: Wait times
View Single Post
Old July 1, 2019, 08:00 PM   #6
dogtown tom

Quote:
Mobuck So, after all this time shouldn't the "big rush" have been worked through?
There was the OMG 41F Big Rush, followed by the OMG I'll get a refund if the the HPA passes Big Rush, followed by the Buy One, Get One Free Silencerco Big Rush debacle.

Quote:
It seems that the rush to get in before the change in regulations that was purportedly the sole reason for the excessive "wait time" should be winding down but it's not happening.
Of the several hundred silencers I sold during the 41F panic, all but two have their stamps. Their Form 4's were denied and they had to refile.

Quote:
Let's face the fact that ATF is purposely slowing the process. No other response is acceptable.
The FBI is largely responsible for those Form 4's experiencing extended delays.
Unlike a Title I firearm transfer, Title II transfers require a "proceed" from the FBI. That may never come, leading to eventual denial as "unable to resolve FBI background check".

Quote:
Would it be acceptable for IRS to hold your tax refund for a year? Would it be acceptable for ANY other Federal agency to simply say "We'll do this when we darned well please and there's nothing YOU can do about it"?
While aggravating, I doubt its a conspiracy.

Plano, Texas...........the Gun Nut Capitol of Gun Culture, USA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

Page generated in 0.03119 seconds with 8 queries