View Single Post
Old August 9, 2006, 12:29 AM   #31
azurefly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlatSquirrel
These individuals are not rare. They are not psychotic, and not under the influence of anything except the desire to victimize/kill human beings and often, animals. Trust me on this: A normal person cannot imagine or comprehend the depravity of these people. It is not possible for a normal mind to function, even by imagination, in the manner exhibited by these criminals.

That's quite a chilling paragraph.

For what it's worth, I found your post very informative, and I didn't think it was a flame or anything otherwise pointedly insulting. Everyone has the right to correct or challenge the veracity of other posts, as long as they do it without attacking or denigrating. You write in a very clear, understandable and articulate manner. That is most welcome here.

Now, about the legality of ASP batons... I am kind of surprised to read that they are so commonly illegal! I had not known that. (I still don't think I "know" it, because I have not looked into the statutes that allegedly outlaw them in various states.)

Anyone have reliable information about their legality in Florida? I thought that the Florida concealed weapon license made it legal for licensees to carry concealed a variety of non-firearm weapons, and I thought that impact weapons were included...

-azurefly

Page generated in 0.03751 seconds with 8 queries