View Single Post
Old January 14, 2019, 05:43 PM   #1
sigarms228

Glock Gen 5 accuracy vs older Glock Gens

I am really digging my Gen 2 Glock 19 and it is my constant companion when I am out and about and has never given me a problem. Just got back from the range a little while ago and happy with results but I can not shoot my Gen 2 Glock 19 quite as accurately (group size) as some of my other pistols like my HK P30L. My Gen 2 Glock 19 is same as I got it from factory except for Gripforce adapter.

The Gen 5 Glocks are supposed to be their most accurate Glocks ever and I was wondering what Gen 5 Glock users have been experiencing with accuracy especially compared to older Gens of Glocks or if anyone has any info such as accuracy tests done from rests. I am thinking of getting a Gen 5 Glock either the 19 or 45 and claims of increased accuracy are compelling for me. I will at some point try them all out at the range though the downside to that is rental ranges never seem to have larger back straps to try as that would be helpful with my larger hands/fingers and is why I have the Gripforce adapter on mine now.

Thanks for any sharing of experiences and I am not interested in any comments on if or if not I could actually shoot a more accurate pistol better as I am trying to specifically find out if the Gen 5 Glocks are actually noticeably more mechanically accurate than older Gens. Of course a different trigger or even different sights could make one more of less accurate but at least this is a starting point of gathering some info and after enough shooting one can usually come up with a pretty good educated guess about mechanical accuracy of a pistol compared to others they use. I typically shoot at 7,15, and 25 yards at indoor range.

Page generated in 0.02266 seconds with 8 queries