View Single Post
Old February 26, 2018, 10:45 PM   #15
johnwilliamson062

(a)"upon demonstrating such cause before a Federal magistrate and obtaining from the magistrate a warrant authorizing entry"
(b)"may enter during business hours the premises, including places of storage, of any licensed manufacturer, licensed importer, or licensed dealer" (collector is not mentioned in (b)
(c)"may enter during hours of operation the premises, including places of storage, of any licensed collector" What are a collectors hours of operation? I can't remember filing any hours with them on my 03 applications. Maybe I did and don't remember. Maybe it is something new.

I didn't say law, I said rule. ATFE uses a lot more than federal law to make decisions. I bet their policy manuals are several NYC phone books. If you can find a 03 FFL willing to indicate ATFE showed up without a warrant at their licensed location and forced their way in without giving notice or offering to do it later, than I would love to hear it. In all claims I have ever seen ATFE gave notice which indicates to me it is their established policy to do so. A policy being a rule established by management for the peons to follow.

Page generated in 0.02371 seconds with 8 queries