Thread: PMC 44 Mag Ammo
View Single Post
Old August 12, 2013, 08:19 PM   #23
larryh1108

Oh yes yes... why did I not think of that.

Quote:
So maybe you fella's can help me out here. I need a reloading setup that does not involve any time commitment. If I had any spare time in a week, there are a hundred things I would need to be doing besides researching and referencing reloading manuals, sorting, cleaning , and priming brass, and pulling a lever over and over and over and over again. That is... IF I had any spare time. I don't.

So I need a reloading machine which I bring home, take out of the box, plug it in, and turn the dial to "44 mag" or "40 SW" and it just starts filling a basket full of cartridges... So where do I get a reloader like this?

Sorry to be sarcastic, but when you ask why some of us buy ammo instead of reloading, the answer is not that we are lazy, or ignorant... for some of us the answer is that we make the financial choice that buying ammo is a better use of our time than making ammo.
Offended?
No.
Actually, I'm proud of the way you projected your thoughts.

It's amazing how many people feel that their way is the only way. It goes up there with asking which 9mm is the best value and a bunch of replies criticize you for not having a 4 in the first spot. Some people just dont get it and every now and then a well worded reply like yours is needed.

Page generated in 0.02173 seconds with 8 queries