View Single Post
Old May 6, 2008, 12:18 AM   #8
cold dead hands

Location: Arkansuck...I dream of the day I leave here. Never to return.
Quote:
1) If he approached you with a screwdriver you would have a pretty good case for shooting him. You just need to be able to make your case for a reasonable person fearing death, serious bodily harm, or sexual assault. Having said that, shooting somebody isn't something you do lightly. He mentioned several times that there are law firms that contact victim's families and convince them to bring the civil case to trial.
A person who has caused you to fear for your life is not a victim when you shoot him/her. Please do not use lawyer double speak here. (Insert insensitive remark of choice about lawyers morals here). A perp is never the victim when you consider that his actions are making you a victim.

I am very un-PC about this subject. I say that you need to aerate the bastard. Legal trouble may follow, but you still get to see those that you love for at least one more day.

I believe that every state in the union should pass laws that prevent the real victim's abuse when it comes to self defense. It matters not where it happened. The ability to stand your ground is makes you truly free. BUT then again lib-tard states aren't about freedom are they?

Quote:
IMHO he should have retreated and called 911. To risk his and his pregnant wife's life over property that is no doubt insured isn't worth it.
Some of us do not have cell phones. They aren't cheap regardless of who you go to. On top of that I no desire to own one at this point in my life. If I need 911 then I can count on my gunshots getting everyone else with phones to dial it in for me. HAHA. Only kidding...kind of, but not really.

Some of us live so close to the financial edge (thanks to the crappy economy. I won't point fingers, but smart people know who to blame) that extra premiums are out of reach as well.

If I caught known felons (whom the police were unwilling to stop because of their incompotence or inability to bring to prosecution because of a truly corrupt local government) trying to steal my "stuff" that I have worked long and hard to buy...well...I might not shoot them...but cuts to flesh are deep and painful. If they bleed out two blocks away...tough.

I have no feelings of remorse or regret about destroying the scum of society. Even if I were to be imprisioned for my actions I would feel good about knowing that I added a drop of chlorine to the gene pool and helped some loser earn his Darwin Award.

Page generated in 0.02499 seconds with 8 queries