View Single Post
Old April 5, 2021, 10:58 PM   #91
TOU

The reality is you can't go wrong with the 365/365 XL, Hellcat, or the Shield+...its a personal thing and all three are great guns. I have had every intention of buying the Shield+ when I sold my 1.0 recently.

Not for not but I thought I would offer an update on my deliberations on the Plus. Even with the 1 round penalty (which really isn't a penalty), I bought a Sig 365XL Romeo Zero version (no safety). I still might add a Shield+ when/if things settle down. (The XL has 15 rnd mags available...now.) This was not just a financial call by any means but the short of it is, everything else being equal...the Shield+ just isn't the price point leader it was to me anymore AND the XL fit & balanced really well for me the moment I held & fired it.

As noted before, I have nothing against the Shield and now the Plus...I'm a fan. However, I couldn't find it with the options I wanted yet...regardless of what I was willing to pay. (No 13rnd mags available yet.) While I LOVED my 1.0 for the last 5 years...still love them...the Shield+ just isn't the price point leader it was back in the day I bought it. Also, the XL wasn't available back then nor were Holo optics even on my mind with 5 years younger eyes.

So...the LGS had a decent price on the XL. While I also had no intention of going to a Holo-Reddot, they offered the Romeo Zero version for only $50 more. I figured what did I have to lose and to give it a try. I have since found a deal locally on "used" 12-round (2) & 15-round magazines (2) for less than 1/2 of MSRP and am all set again. Until next time...

ZBROJOVKA BRNO

Page generated in 0.01945 seconds with 8 queries