View Single Post
Old December 6, 2021, 03:30 PM   #24
44 AMP
Staff

Quote:
Yes there are pros and cons to weapon mounted lights vs hand held. however operating a firearm with a light on it is much easier than holding one at the same time.
Which is a pro and a con at the same time. We've had this discussion here many times, and it always comes down to personal choice. Personally, I think a light on a defensive weapon is a poor idea. A light and a defensive weapon is a better idea.

Isn't the point of a concealed weapon that it doesn't have "stick outs" that could interfere with drawing from concealment??

And also, isn't the point of a compact firearm to be a compact firearm, and everything you add to it that increases its bulk detracts from that?

How much that matters is an individual thing, so, its up to you to decide what is, and isn't for you.

I have some scoped handguns, I have a red dot sight on one of my handguns. But its a 14" Contender in .45-70. Not what most would consider for a concealed or EDC gun.

Page generated in 0.02163 seconds with 8 queries